Here in the graze tech team we use hipchat to share interesting articles and engage in hilarious banter. We are big fans of using animated gifs in response to stupid questions and to settle arguments. Here are a selection of our favorites.
Alan partridge eye roll
Alan Partidge is popular around here. We even have a service named after him (with the most awkward forced acronym possible)
- Mathieu Pinet: what's a functional test?
- Lee Jordan: it's a test that works properly
- Mathieu Pinet: alan-eye-roll.gif
Mind = blown
From Tim and eric awesome show great job
- Will Pillar: you're moving desks?!
- Mathieu Pinet: not literally
- Mathieu Pinet: I'm moving chair and personal belongings and computer
- Mathieu Pinet: everything but desks if you think about it
- Will Pillar: mind-blown.gif
- Andrew Lawson: I got stuck in vim
- Andrew Lawson: my commands didnt work like normal
- Andrew Lawson: and I panicked
- Andrew Lawson: CAPS LOCK
- Everybody: colbert-panic.gif
Brent Rambo thumbs up
- John Smith: I've just fixed an annoying niche bug that has been there for 5 years
- Lee Jordan: brent-rambo-thumbs-up.gif
- Edd Read: I'm doing a release in 20 minutes
- Andrew Braithwaite: at 5:30 on a friday?
- Edd Read: Its-happening.gif
Ok so it's not an animated gif but I just wanted to share graze's very own in-house meme: the Jakeface™
The real joke here is that he's not even called Jake.
by Lee Jordan